- Teamwork in Pharmacy – Gary Batt - March 29th, 2018
March is Pharmacist Awareness Month. The NLPB is proud to have hundreds of dedicated professionals working across the province. Gary Batt has been practicing pharmacy in Twillingate for over 30 years and has witnessed the evolution of pharmacy practice first hand. Find out more here.
- April Professional Practice Webinar – Registration Now Open! - March 27th, 2018
April 10, 2018 – Ethical Considerations: Professional Liability and Your Patient Please join us for our next webinar – Ethical Considerations: Professional Liability and Your Patient – taking place from 9:30 – 10:30 am on Tuesday, April 10, 2018. This webinar will include: An overview of the requirements relating to professional liability insurance; A look…
- NLPB 2018 Symposium Agenda and Registration Information - March 23rd, 2018
- Making a Difference in the North – Amanda Ropson - March 20th, 2018
March is Pharmacist Awareness Month. The NLPB is proud to have hundreds of dedicated professionals working across the province. Hospital pharmacist, Amanda Ropson and her team provides pharmacy services to Labrador-Grenfell Health Authority. Check out her story here.
- Volunteering to Make a Difference – Taggarty Norris - March 9th, 2018
March is Pharmacist Awareness Month. The NLPB is proud to have hundreds of dedicated professionals working across the province. Many of these individuals also volunteer and give back to the profession. Our Board Chair, Taggarty Norris shares her commitment to caring in this special feature.
- NL Pharmacy Board Awards – Call for Nominations - February 7th, 2018
Nominations are now open for the NLPB Certificate of Recognition and Patient Safety Award. Details on the awards and a copy of the Nomination Form can be found at http://www.nlpb.ca/media/NLPB-Awards-and-Honours-Jan2017.pdf. These awards, along with the Emerald Achievement Award which recognizes NLPB registrants who have practiced pharmacy for at least 35 years, will be presented at…
- Message from the Association of Registered Nurses of NL - February 7th, 2018
- Fall 2017 Issue of The Apothecary - December 19th, 2017
The Fall 2017 issue of The Apothecary is now available on the NLPB News page of the website.