- NLPB Symposium Agenda and Registration Information - April 11th, 2017
- 2017 NLPB Board Elections – Voting in Zone 7 (At Large) Now Open - April 11th, 2017
Voting is now open for the NLPB Board election. The election will be held through our secure, confidential elections portal. To access the election portal, visit www.nlpb.ca, log in using your username and password and click on “View Candidates and Cast Your Vote”. The deadline for casting your vote is 11:59 pm, April 29, 2017….
- Notice of Hearing - April 6th, 2017
- Webinar-How to be Frank with Each Other..and Still Get Along - March 24th, 2017
Thursday, March 30, 2017 6:30 – 8:00 PM Presenter: Dr. Susan King This 90 minute webinar will examine professional communication and explore some common barriers to meaningful communication, help identify and avoid communication “traps”, and discuss ways to promote more open and honest communication. Registration Fees $0.00 Webinar Registration Learning Objectives At the end of…
- NLPB Special Pharmacist Awareness Month Newsletter - March 16th, 2017
Oh How The Pharmacist Role Has Changed! Pharmacists in Newfoundland and Labrador have expanded our scope of practice and standards of care in recent years. Across the province, pharmacists and registered pharmacy technicians are doing more for patients than ever before. From administering injections and prescribing for minor ailments to serving on collaborative care teams…
- Public Service Announcement – Apothecary Hall Open House - March 14th, 2017
- School of Pharmacy Research Day 2017 - March 10th, 2017
Please join the School of Pharmacy on March 16 for a day of research! From blueberries to biosimilars, this is a day to profile and celebrate the diverse healthcare research within the school. The agenda can be viewed at http://www.mun.ca/pharmacy/news.php?id=8627. No RSVPs are required.
- 2017 Wellspring Pharmacy Leadership Award Program - March 7th, 2017
The Canadian Foundation for Pharmacy (CFP) is pleased to announce the 2017 Wellspring Pharmacy Leadership Award Program. Inspired by the work and career of pharmacist Barb Wells, and supported by the generous donations of her friends, colleagues and the Wells family, this award is intended to encourage and support the development of pharmacy leadership in…