The Apothecary Archives
- Making a difference in the North – Amanda Ropson - March 20th, 2018
March is Pharmacist Awareness Month. The NLPB is proud to have hundreds of dedicated professionals working across the province. Hospital pharmacist, Amanda Ropson and her team provides pharmacy services to Labrador-Grenfell Health Authority. Check out her story here.
- Volunteering to Make a Difference – Taggarty Norris - March 9th, 2018
March is Pharmacist Awareness Month. The NLPB is proud to have hundreds of dedicated professionals working across the province. Many of these individuals also volunteer and give back to the profession. Our Board Chair, Taggarty Norris shares her commitment to caring in this special feature.
- NL Pharmacy Board Awards – Call for Nominations - February 7th, 2018
Nominations are now open for the NLPB Certificate of Recognition and Patient Safety Award. Details on the awards and a copy of the Nomination Form can be found at http://www.nlpb.ca/media/NLPB-Awards-and-Honours-Jan2017.pdf. These awards, along with the Emerald Achievement Award which recognizes NLPB registrants who have practiced pharmacy for at least 35 years, will be presented at…
- Message from the Association of Registered Nurses of NL - February 7th, 2018
- Fall 2017 Issue of The Apothecary - December 19th, 2017
The Fall 2017 issue of The Apothecary is now available on the NLPB News page of the website.