The Apothecary Archives
- Health Canada Introduces New Rules for Pharmacies that Compound APIs for Veterinary Use - May 1st, 2018
Do you provide pharmacy services for veterinarians or pet owners? If so, please note the following important information regarding federal regulation changes that may apply to you or your practice. Regulatory changes to federal Food and Drug Regulations, meant to ensure the responsible use of antimicrobials in animals, may affect you if: You import active…
- The Apothecary – Special Edition – Spring 2018 - April 6th, 2018
Please visit the NLPB News page to view a Special Edition of the Newfoundland and Labrador Pharmacy Board newsletter, The Apothecary.
- Teamwork in Pharmacy – Gary Batt - March 29th, 2018
March is Pharmacist Awareness Month. The NLPB is proud to have hundreds of dedicated professionals working across the province. Gary Batt has been practicing pharmacy in Twillingate for over 30 years and has witnessed the evolution of pharmacy practice first hand. Find out more here.
- April Professional Practice Webinar – Registration Now Open! - March 27th, 2018
April 10, 2018 – Ethical Considerations: Professional Liability and Your Patient Please join us for our next webinar – Ethical Considerations: Professional Liability and Your Patient – taking place from 9:30 – 10:30 am on Tuesday, April 10, 2018. This webinar will include: An overview of the requirements relating to professional liability insurance; A look…
- NLPB 2018 Symposium Agenda and Registration Information - March 23rd, 2018