- Learning Activity Notes – While this form can be used to assist you with making notes while participating in a program, it does not replace documentation of the learning activity in your online Learning Portfolio.
- Documentation of Credits for Service as a Preceptor
- Examples of Good Learning Portfolio Documentation
Information For Presenters
For Programs intended for delivery in Newfoundland and Labrador
- Policy on Accreditation of Professional Development Programs
- Application for Accreditation of Professional Development Program – PLEASE NOTE that applications will not be considered for accreditation until the complete package, including checklists and slides, is received by the NLPB Office.
For Programs intended for delivery outside of the Province, please visit the CCCEP website at: www.cccep.org
Health Regulators Education Session
Opioid Dependence Treatment Education
Preceptor Training Program
- Dalhousie University Preceptor Education Program – Once completed, click on “Contact Us” and send a message to “College of Pharmacy/Harriet Davies requesting a Record of Completion for your application and professional development records.
Prescribing Orientation Program